- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content that improves the customer base of the organization.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analysing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc.) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- A Bachelors’ degree or HND in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
- Effective communication skills (Oral and Written).
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo / video / text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO.
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- A positive attitude attitude to work
- Close attention to detail.
- The desired candidate should be customer oriented
Application Closing Date
23rd March, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
using the “Job title” as subject of the email.