WADAA ENGINEERING NIGERIA LIMITED is a fully registered construction company under the Company and Allied Matters Act 1990 of Federal Republic of Nigeria in the year 2014.
We are licensed to provide comprehensive professional and affordable building and civil engineering services.
At Wadaa Engineering Nig. Ltd. we are driven by goal oriented service delivery principles that guarantee high performance levels, operational safety, client satisfaction and maximum value for money.
12, Aliyu Muhammed Way, Life Camp,
Gwarinpa, Abuja, F. C. T. Nigeria
Tell. +2348062694060, +2348159733487
4, Bolthine Street,
Aboru, Lagos State, Nigeria
Tell. +2348023593748, +2347030791685
Delivering Building and Civil projects with a strong focus quality, durability and affordability.
To become one of the leading Building and Civil Engineering brands in Nigeria, Africa and Europe in the nearest future.
OUR CORE VALUES
- Client Focus
Our core interest include the following :
- Residential Buildings for both individual and corporate organization. (Private residential, housing Estates, Staff Quarters etc)
- Commercial Buildings such as Market stalls, shopping malls, restaurants, hotels etc
- Office Complex,
- School and Training centre
- Hospital Complex
- Industrial Buildings
- Interior Design, finishing and Decorations
- Kitchen Cabinets and Wardrobes
- Base Stations for Telecommunications
- Road construction
- Renovation of old Buildings/structures
- Projects Management and facility procurement.
Stanbic IBTC Bank plc
THE MANAGING TEAM
Wadaa Engineering Nig. Ltd. possess a rich collection of expertise and dynamic graduates from some of the prestigious schools in Nigeria such as University of Lagos (UNILAG), Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH), University of Jos (UNIJOS), Federal Polytechnics, etc. With degrees in Building Technology, Civil Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Estate Valuing and Valuation etc.
They have equally worked with both indigenous and multi national companies. Their wealth of experiences span between 10 – 27years.
Some are corporate members of some professional bodies such as Nigerian Institute of Building (NIOB), Council for Regulations of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN), Nigerian Institute of Quantity Surveying (NIQS) etc.
These wider experiences of Wadaa management team had made the continuous success stories possible and still standing as added advantage for future successes.
QUALITY ASSURANCE POLICY
Wadaa Engineering Nig Ltd is totally committed to quality in the performance of its works, quality ranks along side with timely completion and cost as primary objectives.
The policy of the management is that all personnel, in all job functions, perform their duties in accordance with the requirements as Quality system and are committed to Quality objectives
HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENTAL POLICIES
Wadaa Engineering Nig Ltd places high premium on the health and well being of her staff.
We recognize the paramount importance of the safety of the employees, clients and the general public.
The company is committed to conducting all her business and operations in health and safety manner by consistently applying safety practices, rules and guidelines covering all aspects of our operations. Including complying with our clients standards and obey all Government rules and regulations affecting our operations.
PROJECTS EXECUTED SO FAR
- Construction of Filling Station, Karu-Kurudu road, Ajhatha, Abuja. FCT. – August 2018 till date.
- Construction of Country Home, Odi, Bayelsa State, Nigeria (4-Bedroom Detached Building) – April – July 2019.
- Construction of Detached Building, Wuse Zone 2, Abuja (4-Bedroom building with Boys Quarters and Gate House) – Oct 2016 – July 2017.
- Construction of Semi-Detached Building, Wuse Zone 2, Abuja (4-Bedroom each wing with Boys Quarters and Gate House) – Sept 2017 – March 2018.
- Twinkle Court, Maryland, Lagos – Construction of 3no Semi- Detached Buildings, 2no Detached Buildings (4-Bedroom in each case, Boys Quarters and Gate House.) Oct. 2014 – March 2016.