CA Global Headhunters is an international recruitment and staffing company with an in-depth focus on Recruitment in Africa. We recruit talent of the highest standard across African Sectors in Mining, Oil & Gas, Engineering, Banking, Finance, Legal, Insurance, Commodities and Agriculture. As the African markets further grow and develop, our skills and expertise simultaneously grow too, ensuring that we deliver the best service for both clients and candidates. Our extensive candidate network built up over 8 years comprises the most diverse, skilled and experienced candidates.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Manager – Strategy & Transformation (IT Solutions / Banking Systems / Automation)
- The ideal candidate for this role would have transitioned into an Enterprise Change Management role from the Corporate Strategy and Transformation side of Enterprise Change and would have had experience in leading and or driving strategic planning and execution of business transformation projects.
- Implement change management (CM) strategies and plans to maximize employees and customers adoption of project outcomes
- Drive the implementation of strategies and focus on the business readiness, business lignment, solution adoption and sustainability side of organizational change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures
- Manage Business Readiness and Change Management Framework ensuring it remains reflective of leading practices and the specific BR and CM needs
- Lead and support the development of project-specific change management plans across all strategic initiatives as well as other compelling BAU initiatives prioritized for delivery.
- Support all critical stakeholders to adopt CM strategy and implement plan;
- Liaise with BU/SRF Heads, Project teams and EPMO to integrate change management activities into existing project plans;
- Analyze and recommend effective measures for the management of resistance across all initiatives.
- Recommend parameters for the effective adoption and utilization of project management outcomes for all staff and customers.
- Deploy effective methods for periodic assessment of the measurement of progress on Change and Adoption and ensure implementation of corrective actions as appropriate;
- Conduct periodic change management capacity building programs for relevant groups to enhance benefit realization for projects;
- Regularly provide relevant and up-to-date status report to the Group Head, Corporate Transformation and other key stakeholders;
- Facilitate change management sessions for appropriate project management teams;
- Support project managers and relevant parties to conduct periodic change management maturity model audit of the company.
- Apply a change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative.
- Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications.
- Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders.
- Provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs.
Qualification and Skill:
- Bachelor’s degree in area of specialty
- 7 – 10 years of relevant in this field
- Understanding and experience related to Change Management strategies
- Experience driving strategic planning and execution of business transformation projects in the following areas:
- Electronic and digital banking
- Enterprise Resource Planning and other Enterprise IT Solutions and Platforms
- Customer Service Experience and Service Delivery Transformation
- Business Process Improvement and Automation
- Organization Effectiveness and Productivity.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail. Or Submit your CV and Application Online : Click Here