FOAK Business Solutions is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Administrative Assistant
- The main responsibility of the Medical Administrative Assistant is to organize the Consultant’s medical activities by performing administrative tasks and ensuring high quality customer service for the Consultant’s patients.
- Run all errands as directed by the Consultant.
- Responsible for collation and summarizing cases done by the Consultant during surgery.
- Keep records of expenses and revenues on each case.
- Keeping Consultant’s instruments.
- Update and maintain patients’ health records/files for case histories prior to appointments.
- Creation of new patient files.
- Assist patients with initial paperwork.
- Schedule and coordinate Consultant’s appointments.
- Carrying out any other duties as directed by the Consultant.
- Minimum qualification of Senior Secondary School Certificate/Ordinary National Diploma, with good use of English.
- Hands on experience with Microsoft Office – Word, Excel & Power point.
- Minimum of 1-year experience working as an office/medical administrative assistant.
- Ability to follow instructions, adhere to deadlines and work under pressure.
- Have good literacy and numeracy skills for monetary records.
- Candidates must reside in Shomolu/Yaba/Onipanu axis.
- Documentation & Reporting skills
- Confidentiality to sensitive information.
- High Energy Level, multi-tasking & prioritizing skills
- Organization, planning and interpersonal skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
13th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates residing within Shomolu, Onipanu, Jibowu & Yaba should forward their CV to: email@example.com using ‘Medical Administrative Assistant’ as the subject of the mail. Note: Only applicants who meet the requirements will be contacted.