Louis Valentino Prixair [LVP] is a proud indigenous Nigerian conglomerate which operates a wide range of businesses, including Real Estate Development & Investment, Property Management, Hotel Operations, Cleaning and Laundry services, Catering services and Media. A leader in each of our sectors of business, we offer integrated and advanced solutions for customers across multiple industries.
We are recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Assistant
Job Type: Permanent
- We are looking for a skilled HR Assistant who will support the Human Resources Department mainly with Payroll Administration, Documentation and Database Procedures for employees.
- We also expect the person to have requisite knowledge of various other HR functions.
- Coordinate payroll administration Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems;
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures;
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process;
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans;
- Develop training and development programs;
- Assist in performance management processes;
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues;
- Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements;
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- B.Sc in Human Resources (HR) or related discipline;
- 2 years relevant experience;
- Professional HR certification would be an added advantage;
- Strong knowledge of Payroll systems;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Strong ability for corporate writing;
- Extremely energetic and able to work long hours.
Competitive based on experience.
Application Closing Date
8th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the Job Title as subject of the application. Note
- All attachments should strictly be in PDF Format.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.